With over two decades solving hard, B2B marketing problems in the consumer products and foodservice space, Lionel founded MSource Ideas in 2008.
Lionel is originally from the U.K. but spent his marketing life in California and New York, where he’s now based.
Quite often, he returns to England to see family — and to check whether the weather has improved. It hasn’t. However, the food is getting a lot better.
Lionel has published articles and given talks about different aspects of retail and marketing over the years, including at these organizations:
- The Foundry business incubator (Fordham University)
- State Universities of New York Auxiliary Services
- Retailing in Colleges, College Stores of New England
- International Bridge, Tunnel and Turnpike Association (IBTTA)
- International Conference of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- American Association of Airport Executives (AAAE)
- Embry Riddle Airport Retail conferences
- Airport Revenue News Conferences