Lionel founded MSource in 2008 to help businesses understand and market to retail channels.
Originally from the U.K., Lionel is now based in Portland, OR.
Lionel’s award-winning book ‘The Future of Omni-Channel Retail: Predictions in the Age of Amazon’ has been used by numerous Colleges & Universities as a text book to teach Business students about the latest developments in online & brick-and-mortar retail. Since 2020, Lionel has taught classes in Retail at Portland State University Business School as an adjunct instructor.
Lionel has published articles and given talks about different aspects of retail and marketing, including at these organizations:
- Portland State University School of Business
- Fordham University
- Mississippi State University
- St. Catherine University
- State Universities of New York Auxiliary Services
- International Bridge, Tunnel and Turnpike Association (IBTTA)
- International Conference of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- American Association of Airport Executives (AAAE)