75% of success in business is asking the right questions
As you seek to launch your product or expand your market we’ll lead you through a series of questions about your customers and competitors, the larger market you want to address, and how your product is situated within the ecosystem of products and services you compete with.
We’ll help identify and suggest changes to your product’s perceived position by both consumers and channel partners like retailers.
Some of the questions we can help you think through when it comes to positioning your product within its sector:
- How does your product fit into the channel gatekeeper’s operations? Why should they care?
- What problems does your product solve – what new opportunity does it tap?
- Is your product different, innovative, sustainable?
- Who is your competition?
Whether it’s a food product you’re trying to introduce into colleges, a licensed restaurant brand you’d like to introduce to airports, or a consumer product you want introduced into mass merchants, what aspects of their business will benefit?
- Read about some of our previous clients’ successes, and see what they have to say about us.
- Meet Lionel Binnie, our Founder & CEO
- Contact us to learn more about what we can do for you and your brand!